This Switch 51 is a long- range capable, performance cruiser with dual Dagger Boards that help her point well and reduce drag. Her higher bridge deck clearance insures a more comfortable ride in all seas. This owner’s semi-custom version with 3 cabins and 2 heads looks elegant and is built strong, not a heavy, charter or mass -production boat. Designed by the world famous VPLP group, NEKO is a beautiful example of the fine Catamarans built by Sud Composites in Sete, France.
This Turn-Key, ready- to- go performance cruiser has everything you need for world-wide cruising with minimal crew. Her owners have optimally configured NEKO for safe long- range cruising. The starboard hull is the owner’s suite, it is unusually spacious with lots of storage and a huge head with a large shower forward. She has all new standing rigging, running back stays, an electric winch and 3 head sails on roller furlers. A stay sail, a genoa and a screecher provide many options for various points of sail. There is also a symmetrical spinnaker with a dousing sock for down- wind performance. The Switch 51 is strongly built using a foam core vinyl-ester sandwich construction above the waterline and solid fiberglass below the waterline to make her light and stiff.
* Raymarine Autopilot with wireless remote and Raymarine Nav instruments
* 8 KW generator
* European and American wiring 240 and 120 VAC outlets throughout
* 2 SS 12 volt refrigerators 1 SS 12 volt freezer
* 720 watts of solar panels
* 840 AH in 4 gel house batteries
* NKE M.O.B. system with 4 bracelets
* Raymarine AIS650 Transponder
* ICOM 802 SSB with auto-tuner and whip antenna
* Spectra Newport water maker with auto-flush and salinity control
* Iridium Sat phone with an external antenna
* Dual band wifi antenna and router
* 2017 re-certified 4 man life raft
* AB 10.5 foot RIB dinghy with Sunbrella dinghy chaps and a 4 stroke 20 HP Suzuki outboard.
There are many more features and extras that make NEKO an excellent value. The wood work joinery is beautiful and functional with a large settee for indoor dining yet it still feels open and spacious. The cockpit is uncluttered and roomy with plenty of space to sail or entertain in comfort. The owners have taken great care of her and are done cruising so don’t miss your opportunity to own a fine world class cruiser like this one, Switch 51's don’t come up for sale very often, call Just Catamarans today!
Draft: 3' 08" boards up, 8' boards down
Fuel Capacity: 58 Gal
Designer: VPLP Group
Hull Material: Composite
Number of Engines: 2
Engine Make: Volvo
Engine Power: 55 hp