Sun Odyssey 45DS - MELUSINA-- One Owner-- She is ready to be sailed away by her new owners. She has been lightly cruised, only 368 engine hrs, Chesapeake Bay only, and has never been chartered. A viable long range cruiser, she is the two stateroom owner's version and equipped with all factory options.
One Owner Since New.
Owner Motivated; Bring All Offers
Shoal draft keel (5'4")
75 HP Yanmar,
Upgraded house battery bank (all new 5 AGMs 2017), Inverter
- In-mast furling main sail
- BRAND NEW Quantum main sail and foresail (still at Quantum shop - never been installed)
- Two-cabin (?Owners?) layout
- Harken Electric winch
- Unique custom paint on hull (maroon)
- Custom cockpit cushions fitted to unique bi-level deck salon layout, including back cushions in cockpit, and also behind captain?s seats (by wheels)
- Custom deck cushions, for laying out on the top deck just behind the mast
- Full sets of surrounds for the cockpit, including one set of screens and one set glassine
- Upgraded solid teak cockpit table, with folding leaves
- Magnum propane BBQ grill and accessories included; attaches to back of boat with bracket
- Brand new dock lines (5) - never been used, just purchased
- Brand new innovative boat hook by Hook & Moor
- (http://www.hookandmoor.com/) Fender holders (holds 4) that can be attached to railing
- Jabsco electric heads (2)
- Upgraded outdoor speakers (new in 2017)
- Wiring for lighting inside bimini (through the bimini frame)
Vessel purchase includes Jones Act Waiver !
Melusina will be available for showings by April 20, 2018. Please bring all offers contingent upon satisfactory personal inspection prior to that date.
Draft: 5' 04"
Fuel Capacity: 63 gal
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Number of Engines: 1
Engine Make: Yanmar
Engine Power: 75 hp