Derek Kelsall is a very well known British cat designer. He is still quite active today, and is accessible and opinionated! He has been a huge innovator over the years in cruising cat design. Nauti Kat is a custom-built catamaran. It was built in England in 1988 by Derek.
Nauti Kat is a private owner's boat, and has never been a bareboat charter boat. The boat had a complete refit 2012-2015, and has remained largely in Florida since. She has been to the Mediterranean, crossed the Atlantic Ocean, cruised the Caribbean and done the Great American Loop twice in her previous incarnation. Nauti Kat is currently US Coast Guard documented for recreational and Coast-wise commercial day charter for up to 6 passengers. Nauti Kat is currently licensed for 14 states, USVI and Puerto Rico. This vessel has been an incredible money maker. As an Airbnb she makes $300-600 per day. With all LED lighting, ice maker, 1 fridge & 2 freezers, 10-12volt fans, running 24hrs a day and she still has power to spare. Having 3 double berths and 2 heads plus all of the inside and outside seating makes this a very roomy vessel.
This vessel is a complete turn-key, move on and start working tomorrow or sail away cat. We can include with sale complete websites and business plan if you wish to work her. This is a must-see vessel that is very well equipped.pare. In the tropics, the boat runs on battery power 24 hours a day. Having 3 double berths and 2 heads plus all of the inside and outside seating makes this a very roomy vessel.
This vessel is a complete turn-key, move on and start working tomorrow or sail away Catamaran. We can include with sale complete websites and business plan if you wish to work her. This is a must-see vessel that is very well equipped.
Nauti Kat is a custom catamaran that is CG documented for recreational and Coast-wise commercial charter for up to 6 passengers. Nauti Kat is currently licensed for 14 states, USVI and Puerto Rico. This vessel has been an incredible money maker for us and will for her new owners.This vessel is a complete turn-key, move on and start working tomorrow. We can include with sale complete website and business plan. We are only letting this vessel go at this time to move up to a much bigger vessel. This is a must see vessel that is very well equipped.
• LOA: 42'
• LOD: 38’
• Beam: 19'10"
• Draft: 2'4" w/6.5' retractable centerboard
• Displacement: 19 tons, dead weight 26000lbs loaded
Nauti Kat was completely repainted 2015 with 5 coats of Awlcraft 2000 on the hull and topsides. Nauti Kat was hauled out in a Key West shipyard 3-20-17 for HYD upgrade and new bottom paint. 10 opening ports w/stainless screens and PortVisor rain guards. 6- 20” x 20” deck hatches.
• 1 X 60 hp Turbo Kabota 736 hours (new installed 2015, has full 5 year warranty ) fuel burn 2400rpm .75 gal hr
• 100amp high output alternator w/serpentine new 2015
• New 2 x14” propellers 2015
• New 2 x1” shafts 2015
• New 2 x Drip-less shaft seals 2015
• New 2 x Cutlass Bearings 2015
• New engine controls and cables 2015
• New Hydraulic pump, motors, hoses, tank and valves 2015
• 70 gallons fresh water storage in 2 tanks (ea w/separate 12 volt pumps)
• 40 gallons diesel storage in 2 tanks w/fuel polishing system
• 1-10 gal & 1-15 gal holding tanks
• Vessel is equipped with CG approved type 1 MSD that will treat 500 gal of sewage a day (12 volt) new 2015
• This is the much sought after galley-down version
• Port hull has two spacious cabins (Master cabin has private head, both remodeled 2017)
• Starboard hull one cabin and separate full head with shower, both new 2017
• All heads have electric flush toilets and port has full shower
• New upholstery inside 2016 and outside 2015
• STBD 9000 BTU 2015, port 9000 BTU 2018 AC/Heat units with individual zone controls
• Full compliment of top quality pillows, sheets, baths mats, refuse bins, etc.
• Outside window covers on all windows and hatches new 2016
• 10-12 volt turbo cabin fans
All of our beds are custom Memory Foam (covered with waterproof, breathable covers) w/down pillow-tops.
Galley all new 2015
• Microwave, Keurig coffee maker, 2-Nuwave induction cook tops & Nuwave oven. Also included is a back up Nuwave cook top & Nuwave oven, all Nuwave pots & pans.
• Double stainless steel sinks
• Pressurized hot and cold fresh water
• Water filter system
• Stainless side by side fridge 7cf/freezer 3cf, 12 volt/120v ac
• Ice maker 120v ac
• 3cf upright freezer 120v ac
• 1 x Raymarine C80 chartplotter (depth, radar & chartplotter)
• Raymarine autopilot with controls on bridge
• Icom ICM502 VHF inside and cockpit controls
• KVH TV1 TracVision Satellite TV antenna w/2 receivers new 2015 (Direct Tv, Dish Network or bell Satellite service)
• Globalstar hand held sat phone w/docking station and outside dome antenna (unlimited $150 month)
• Flat screen TV in main saloon and captains cabin
• CD/MP3 player with waterproof speakers inside and outside (total speakers 8)
Electrical and Mechanical
• Shore power, 1-50amp & 1-30amp with electrical cords
• 2- 50amp splitters
• 5.5 KW nextgen diesel generator 2750 hours New 2015 - 120v / 60hz
46amp, fuel burn .25 gal hr
• All new 12 volt and 120 volt AC panels and wiring 2015
• Aims 2000w pure sine inverter/charger 75amp new 2016
• CRUISE RO WATER maker 120vac, 40 gal/hr water maker (NEW 2017) also 1 year supply of filters and everything to service the water maker.
• 1 x 6 gal 120vac hot water heater new 2018
• All running, mast and inside lights are LED new 2015
Sails and Rigging
• Aluminum mast and boom
• Stainless steel standing rigging (inspected 2015)
• New main and jib 2015 (used main, jibs and spinnaker in good shape)
• 5 x 2 speed winches
• 3 x winch handles
• Large 8 seater cockpit with 2 custom movable tables
• Custom 2 seater captains chair
• Large gas BBQ grill w/custom cover
• Hot/cold pressurized water outside shower
• Full cockpit cushions 2015
• Full cockpit enclosure with zip out windows and screens, Bimini and dodger. 2015
• Zodiac 10’4” FG hulled RIB with pump, oars, anchor, external fuel tank. New 2014 w/custom chaps
• Tohatsu 6hp 4-stroke outboard engine new 2015 low hours
• Manually operated davits
• Custom dive/swim ladder
• Courtesy lighting in cockpit
• New non-skid Oct 2017
• Full custom sun shade w/built-in rain water catching system. New 2016
• 2 x large 190qt coolers w/cushions that store 6 ea PFD's
• Extended library featuring a variety of boating books including instructional manuals, travel guides, how to books & much more.
• Covers for steering wheel and helm console
• Plastic buckets
• Assorted brooms, brushes and sponges
• 7 x plastic fuel containers (5gal)
• Sail repair kit
• Assorted shackles, couplings, hose clamps, cable ties, fasteners
• Polish, varnish and cleaning materials
• Assorted spare and replacement parts
• Filters, gaskets, oils, lubricants
• Hose pipe and extension
• 2 x 12 volt super fans
• 1 type 1 EPIRB (new 2015) and 1 type 2 EPIRB
• 2 x harnesses and jack lines new 2015
• 1 x 4 man life raft (needs resert)
• 2 x life rings
• 2 x medical kits
• Ditch barrow complete
• Cordless spot light
• Flash lights
• Cat 1 flares
• C, N and Q flags
• various courtesy flags
• 5 x fire extinguishers
• 12 adult type 1 life jackets
• Fire blanket
• Top Climber w/bosuns chair
• Assorted mooring lines
• anchor 45lb Hydrabubble and 100' 5/16” G4 Galvanized chain ( needs re-galvanized) w/150' 5/8” 3 strand nylon rode.
• Maxwell 1200 watt electric anchor windlass ( new 2015) on main anchor w/duel controls and manual windless on backup anchor.
Fuel Capacity: N/A
Designer: Derek Kelsall
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Number of Engines: 1
Engine Make: Kubota
Engine Power: 60 hp