INDIGO – SOLD
INDIGO sold for $354,000. She is a unique semi-custom 3-cabin Owner's Version Leopard 47. She has never been chartered and has only been lightly used. She has many upgrades such as:
• 2 x 100 hp Yanmar Diesels
• Both US and European shore power systems
• Heavy duty refrigeration with 3 x cold plates
• A custom sport-fish-like- transom with rod holders
• New full cockpit enclosure with super clear view glass and sun shades
• New standing and running rigging
• Fold down TV
• Convertable salon day-bed/settee
• New Raymarine electronic instruments
• SSB Radio and many many more...
This boat was set up for world cruising bu the owners changed their plans - but INDIGO is ready to go!
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Leopard 47' is a timeless classic in the catamaran world. Her sleek lines and profile are a pleasure to look at and her bullet proof construction and oversized systems make this model very sought after.
BROKERS REMARKS: Only 15 or so "owners versions" were built. This yacht is in very nice condition, she is ready to go cruising anywhere. Fully equipped with everything you would expect on a blue water cruising catamaran. Check out the impressive equipment list.
Draft: M 1.25/FT 4’1”
Fuel Capacity: NA
Designer: Alex Simonis & Robertson & Caine
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Number of Engines: 2
Engine Make: Yanmar
Engine Power: 100, 100 hp