Annapolis Boat Show 2020 [Canceled]
October 8-12, 2020 | City Dock, Annapolis, MD | C Dock
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the 2020 Show has been canceled. We look forward to returning as a group in 2021. Stay Safe!
The 2020 United States Sailboat Show returns to Annapolis October 8th as sailors from all over the country and the world come to see catamarans and sailboats on display at the premiere Fall Sailboat show of the year. Your Catamaran is waiting!
This year, Just Catamarans Service will be on display during the show at Tent AB9.
The Annapolis Boat Show is a MUST for any Catamaran buyer. It boats the largest selection of catamarans in one place, being the most popular Boat Show for manufacturers. The turn out each year continues to grow, and for this reason, we want to give you a little preferential treatment when you get to our booth.
Last year, Just Catamarans had LA VAGABONDE, an Outremer 45 Performance Cruising Catamaran on display. This year Just Catamarans will feature the Outremer 51 Catamaran during the show. Designed to be sailed shorthanded, the Outremer 51 has been optimized for easy sailing and owner maintenance, making life a breeze aboard the boat.
Outremer 51 Performance Cruising Catamaran On Display
Directions to the Show
From the Annapolis Show: The following regulations have been put in place for the United States Sailboat Show (Oct 8-12). As state and federal guidelines are defined, we will continue to update this list.
- Daily attendance to the shows will be regulated through pre-sold tickets. Each day will have a strict maximum capacity level.
- Everyone entering showgrounds is required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Everyone entering showgrounds will be temperature screened. All attendees are encouraged to park at the Navy Marine Corps Stadium for temperature checks, ticket scanning, and hand stamps. Stations will also be located at Yacht Basin Gate and Main Gate areas.
- Tent configurations have been altered to include one-way only walkways through all tents and air handling systems purifying and moving air.
- Touchless hand sanitizing and washing stations, as well as face mask dispensers, will be made accessible throughout the show.
- Showgrounds will close each day at 6:30pm (5:00 p.m. on the final day of each show). Exhibitors and attendees will have 30 minutes to make their way to the exits. After this, cleaning and disinfection of the show premises will begin.
- All meetings, classrooms, workshops, and VIP areas will be limited to 50% capacity, allowing for proper physical distancing.
- No after-hours events will be allowed on the show grounds this year.
- Due to Maryland Health Department guidelines, no dogs or strollers will be allowed this year.
Please fill out the form below to schedule an appointment to inspect an Outremer.