MORE KOMOTION – SOLD
This is an opportunity to own an almost new Leopard 43 PC for a fraction of the price of new. She is fully outfitted for extended cruising and maximum fun. There were no details left unattended in the creation of the new Leopard 43 Powercat, including the hull design, the updated interior, and over $30,000 in upgrades from Just Catamarans and much more.
The L43 PC is the product of close collaboration between the Robertson and Caine Design Team, who were responsible for the interior and exterior design, and Naval Architects Simonis Voogd, who were in turn responsible for the structural design, hull lines, and performance.
The Leopard 43 PC is a completely redesigned mid-sized catamaran built with the quality foundation that has come to be expected of Leopard Catamarans.
The stepped hull design adds interior volume above the waterline, allowing for roomier accommodations in the hulls without sacrificing the performance of the yacht. With narrower hulls and less wetted surface below the waterline, the Leopard 43 PC reaches a maximum speed of 22 knots and maintains exceptional fuel efficiency consistent with all Leopard power catamaran models.
The Leopard 43 PC features a large flybridge which includes extra storage lockers, an ice maker, wet bar and fridge with direct access to the sunbathing platform found forward. Inside, the galley of this power cat is located forward and the forward-facing settee and table are now located aft.
This layout, with sliding glass doors between the settee and aft cockpit seating area, plus a large window forward and access door to the bow, allow for nearly 360-degree panoramic views and create a feeling of continuous indoor-outdoor living space. She has many extra storage lockers that were custom made by Just Catamarans.
2017 Leopard 43 PowerCat – “More KoMotion”
• Owner’s Version, Never Chartered (commissioned on July 17, 2017)
• Low Hours
• Equipped with twin Yanmar 6BY3-260 Engines (3.0 Liter 6-Cyl. BMW Diesels)
• Complete new Bottom Paint (new barrier layer, hard shell, and ablative paint)
• Remote Control “Yacht Controller”
• Spectra Watermaker with Z-Ion system
• Combination Washer/Dryer
• Full Air Conditioning
• Ice Maker and Refrigerator on Flybridge
• Salon equipped with Refrigerator, Freezer, Stove, Oven, Microwave Oven
• AB RIB with Aluminum Hull with cover and 20 HP Yamaha 4-cycle outboard
• Stratoglass enclosed Flybridge
• Aft Cockpit Curtains/Sunscreens
• Aft Cockpit custom cushions
• 7 kW Northern Lights Diesel Generator
• 4 Solar Panels on Bimini top (600 Watts total)
• Twin SeaStar Electronic Throttles (flybridge and Navigation Table in Salon)
• Twin Raymarine Autopilots (flybridge and Navigation Table in Salon)
• All Raymarine electronics with HD Color Radar and full AIS
• Aft camera system
• TV, DVD, Fusion Stereo throughout
• USB outlets in all cabins and salon
• AGM batteries
• 2000 Watt Inverter
• Electric Toilets with Freshwater or Saltwater flush
• Salon Table converts to a bed
• Custom cabinets and built-in storage lockers, hidden safe.
• Interior Blinds
• Underwater lights
• Custom SCUBA Tank rack with 8 Aluminum tanks and all dive gear
• Two Paddleboards rack (Stainless Steel)
• Stern outdoor hot shower
• Automatic oil change unit for both engines
• MAGMA Propane Grill
• Many others
• 2 Raymarine MFDs with Hi-Def Radar and AIS
• 2 Autopilots
• 2 electric throttles controls
Fuel Capacity: 219 gal.
Designer: Robertson & Caine
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Number of Engines: 2
Engine Make: Yanmar 6YB3-260
Engine Power: 260hp each