Lagoon 420 Catamaran SEAS THE DAY Sold by Just Catamarans Broker Larry Shaffer
Just Catamarans announces the sale of a Lagoon 420 Catamaran built in 2008. SEAS THE DAY was sold by Just Catamarans broker Larry Shaffer who represented the Buyer in the sale.
SEAS THE DAY is a rare 3-cabin/head Owner’s Version that has never been chartered. She is loaded with upgrades including the following:
- The port hull of the 3 cabin owners’ version is a spacious suite with a generous custom office workspace area!
- The starboard staterooms are equally spacious and comfortable! Each with their own head.
- The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
- Access into the salon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level.
- The salon set with the varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with the large wooden cockpit table (one big and one small table).
- The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit. 3 ring gas hob, oven, fridge (2nd optional), numerous lockers, double sink… all features to make the galley a friendly and practical area.