Lagoon 420 Catamaran Sold by Just Catamarans Broker Jim Ross
Just Catamarans is proud to announce the sale of a Lagoon 420 Catamaran, built in 2009. Just Catamarans broker Jim Ross represented the Buyer in the deal.
SHANGRI-LA is an exceptional example of the reliable and comfortable Lagoon 420. She’s an Owners Version and has been recently refit, almost every aspect since 2018:
- 3JH4e Yanmar engines (3,000 hours) with New SD60 Saildrives (less than 200 hours)
- New Standing Rigging and New Main Sail – replaced 2018 – New Jib Sail replaced 2020. Asymmetrical Gennaker – New Jib Roller Furler.
- Navigation and Electronics – all replaced 2018; 2 Garmin 16 inch GPS Map XVS Chartplotters – Sonar, Radar, Autopilot, VHF interior and exterior, AIS, Fusion Sound system
- Air Conditioning – reverse cycle heat – Mabru Power Systems – Salon 16k BTU, Master Cabin 12k BTU, FWD Guest – 6k BTU, AFT Guest 4200 BTU.
- Watermaker – Desolator D60 – 40 liters/hour
- Generator: Fisher Panda 8000 NE PMS – 6.4 KW at 50 Hz Generator – Fisher Panda – 950 hours
- Delta Anchor – 80 lb, 250 feet galvanized 3/8th inch chain – replaced in 2020
- 2 Refrigerators, 1 Freezer – New within 3 years, Auto ice maker
- 1200 watts solar – new in 2018, pulpit available for wind gen.
- LED lights throughout, 4 Underwater lights, 2 blue/white deck lights, Interior red/white LED lights, Bilge/alarm system
- New interior and exterior cushions 2020
ABOUT THE LAGOON 420 CATAMARAN
The port hull of the 3 cabin owners’ version is in fact a suite: large bed, sofa, numerous lockers and hanging lockers, washroom with separate shower. The deck is uncluttered so moving around is easy: wide sidedecks, flush deck hatches, large foredeck, plenty of lockers. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit. There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420: the cockpit with its large benchseats and table, is protected from the sun and bad weather by a rigid bimini top; the foredeck is ideal for relaxing. The helm station was designed to enable a reduced crew to maneuver without difficulty: all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests.
Lying in Fort Lauderdale, FL SHANGRI-LA was listed for sale at $389,000. Contact Jim to help sell your Power or Sail Catamaran!