2016 Lagoon 450 Catamaran Sold – SALTY PAWS
by Just Catamarans Broker Jim Ross
Just Catamarans is excited to announce the sale of a Lagoon 450 Catamaran built in 2016. Just Catamarans broker Jim Ross represented the Buyer in the sale.
SALTY PAWS is a flybridge Owners Version Lagoon 45, with the following features:
- 3 cabin “Owners Version” with custom cabinets in owners’ hull
- 3 heads with composting toilets. No pumps, no water. 2 people can use for 3 months without emptying–no smell and nothing to break!
- NEW SD60 Sail drives installed December 2020 w/ 1 year warranty remaining
- 3 blade Flexfold props + 1 full spare
- 2 fixed blade spare props
- Square top main, furling jib, and furling code 0 gennaker with upgraded furling cable by North Sails
- Harken power winches
- Upgraded Harken jib furler on forestay
- HUGE (Custom) helm hardtop with lights, skylights, and full canvas & isinglass enclosures
- Custom canvas enclosures for cockpit that include screens and rain awnings.
- Custom 3-piece sunshade that covers entire boat!
- Upgraded Lofrans 1700 windless
- 3 Anchors: (33k Rocna on 60 meters of 3/8” galvanized chain W/ Mantus swivel as Primary.
- Delta and Fortress Danforth with additional 150’ 3/8” chain and 100’ 1’ twisted rode
- 300+feet ¾” Twisted line)
- Mantus bridle w/ 3/8” chain hook
- Mooring ball lines
- Fenders: 6-6”, 6-10”, 2 inflatable 16”, 1 round 24”, several specialty fenders of various sizes.
- Multiple 1” dock lines
- Fully upgraded B&G System
- 2- B&G Zeus Chart plotters. 1 at helm and 1 at navigation station in Saloon
- B&G 4G Radar
- B&G VHF w/ remote for helm
- Icom Ic-m802 SSB with AT140 tuner and rope antenna
- IridiumGo Satellite system w/ External Antenna
- KVH Broadband sat phone
- Portable handheld VHF
- Talkabout radios for on board communication
- Badboy Wifi extender
- 1400 Watts of solar (mounted over dinghy)
- 600 Amp hours Relion Lithium House bank
- 3 additional starter batteries
- 11kw Cummins Onan Generator
- 120v and 220v shore power with transformer
- Pirate Lights Security system with sugar scoop mood lighting
- Desalinater 100LPH water maker 120v and 12v
- 3 Cruiseair Air conditioning / heat systems
- Cabin fans
- 2 TV’s, and Fusion 4 zone audio system with subwoofer
- Galley: 3 burner propane cooktop, Oven, Convection Microwave
- Fishing gear
- Lots of spares, including pumps, fuel filters, water filters, starters, alternator, belts, hoses, impellers, props, halyards and other sheets and lines
- 11’ Highfield RIB dinghy with two bench seats, oars, life jackets, lights, depth sounder, anchor, rode and new 20hp Yamaha outboard.
- Crane on stern for motor
- Sea Safe 8-person life raft repacked and certified October 2019
- Maxair dive compressor and four aluminum 80 scuba tanks
- Sailrite sewing machine
- Carbon fiber passerelle
- Ceramic coating on hulls applied December 2020, interior professionally detailed
- Custom drogue cleats
SALTY PAWS PHOTO GALLERY
Lying in Saint Augustine, FL SALTY PAWS was listed for sale at 579,000. Contact Jim to help find the right Power or Sail Catamaran!