Countdown to 2021 Annapolis Sailboat Show
Annapolis Boat Show 2021
October 14-18, 2021 | City Dock, Annapolis, MD | C Dock
The 2021 United States Sailboat Show returns after a one-year hiatus to Annapolis October 14th as sailors from all over the country and the world come to see catamarans and sailboats on display at the premiere Fall Sailboat show of the year. Your Catamaran is waiting!
The Annapolis Boat Show is a MUST for any Catamaran buyer. It boats the largest selection of catamarans in one place, being the most popular Boat Show for manufacturers. The turn out each year continues to grow, and for this reason, we want to give you a little preferential treatment when you get to our booth.
In 2019, Just Catamarans had LA VAGABONDE, an Outremer 45 Performance Cruising Catamaran on display. This year Just Catamarans will feature another fantastic Outremer model. Check back for vessel lineup details. Clients are invited to schedule showings in advance.
Boat Show Gallery
Directions to the Show
The health and safety of our guests is our team’s highest priority. We have implemented the following new procedures and processes to ensure all of our guests enjoy their time with us and know that we have provided a safe environment for them this April. Our policies follow regulations stipulated by Queen Anne’s County Department of Health. We will continue to follow all county regulations and will update our policies accordingly.
• All attendees will be encouraged to purchase tickets in advance.
• All tickets will be mobile friendly to encourage a touchless entry into the shows.
• Face coverings must be worn when boarding and riding the bus and inside showgrounds.
• Ticket scanning and face coverings are required before entry.
• Both entrances will display the new safety regulations put in place.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE):
• Everyone must wear a face covering at all times, if required by the county health department.
• Allowable coverings include approved face covering over nose and mouth.
• Anyone failing to wear a face covering will be asked by staff to wear the covering or leave the show.
• CDC-approved face coverings will be made available at all show entrances in designated dispensers for anyone who does not have their own covering.
• Additional security has been hired to assist in ensuring all guests are following these new guidelines.
Distancing Etiquette: 6 feet minimum between non-related parties
• When parking off-site, 50% of bus seats will be blocked off, encouraging social distancing. Family members will be allowed to sit together.
• One-way traffic flow through mesh wall tents will be strictly enforced.
• Entrances to the show will be clearly marked with 6 feet apart floor decals.
• Signage placed throughout the show will further encourage constant social distancing as guests roam the show grounds.
Show Closing & Nightly Cleaning
• The show will promptly close at 6:00 p.m.
• Everyone is asked to leave 30 minutes after closing to allow for nightly cleaning and disinfecting by the Clean Team.
• Signage will be placed in strategic areas throughout the show giving proper warnings, instructions, procedure illustrations, and highlighting entrance/exit locations.
• Bathroom facilities will be single stall only, with constant deep cleaning.
Please fill out the form below to schedule an appointment to inspect an Outremer.