Lagoon 42 Catamaran Sold By Just Catamarans
Just Catamarans is happy to announce the sale of a Lagoon 420 Owners Version Catamaran, built in 2009. SALT WATER LADY was sold by Jim Ross.
The Van Peteghem & Lauriot Prevost designed Owners version Lagoon was never chartered, powered with twin Yanmar engines.
- Priority has been accorded to comfort when designing the interior of the Lagoon 420.
- The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
- Access into the saloon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level.
- The saloon set with the varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with the large wooden cockpit table (one big and one small table).
- The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit. 3 ring gas hob, oven, fridge, numerous lockers, double sink… all features to make the galley a friendly and practical area.
Lying in Maryland, SALT WATER LADY was asking $370,000.
Contact Jim Ross to sell your Catamaran with Just Catamarans.