Looping 50 Catamaran PROMYK Sold
By Just Catamarans Broker Jim Ross
PROMYK, a 2018 Looping 50 Custom Catamaran has been sold. Just Catamarans broker Jim Ross represented the Buyer Seller in the in-house deal.
PROMYK is a Looping 50 catamaran designed by French naval architect Patrick Luscher. His designs are famous for their simplicity, lightness and speed, while being functional and easy to use. About 25 such catamarans sail around the world.
- Two Beta Marine 38 kM diesel engines (approx. 950 h)
- B&G Electronics suite
- Southern Pacific 3.10 m inflatable dinghy with aluminium bottom
- 15 hp Yamaha (2019)
- 1200 W solar panels with Victron Energy MPTT regulator with Bluetooth
- 3000 W Victron Energy inverter charger with VE.Bus Smart Bluetooth control
- 600 W Xantrex back up inverter
- Victron Energy automatic isolation transformer 3600W (230 V -115 V)
PROMYK PHOTO GALLERY | 2018 LOOPING 50 CATAMARAN
Lying in in the Vieste, Italy, PROMYK last asking price was $699,000.